The Centre for Academic and Professional Development provides excellent development opportunities across all areas of the University’s work, to staff and research students at QMUL and to other clients.
Our high-level strategic aims are outlined below and links to pages giving more detail on activities from our four main areas of work appear on the menu to the left:
- Deliver and co-ordinate high quality staff development activities across the QMUL community
- Lead and support the development of high quality practice across all areas of the QMUL community
- Develop policies for, and advise on, academic and professional development, benchmarked against external and professional bodies
- Lead the expansion of commercialised CPD activities and advise on future CPD development
- Raise the profile of academic and professional development activities across the QMUL community