Head of Educational Development
Location: Scape 0.02
Telephone: +44 (0) 20 7882 2242
The Head of Educational Development leads the Educational Development team within the CAPD, which provides strategic, developmental, practical, project and consultancy support for the development and enhancement of learning and teaching across QM.
Head of Educational Development is the lead for the delivery of all the services offered by the Educational Development team within the CAPD, including:
- Academic Development Programme (including CILT, PGCAP and ADEPT)
- The Teaching Recognition Project
- Rewarding and recognising excellence in teaching schemes, including the National Teaching Fellowship Scheme
- Support for curriculum development, assessment and feedback
- Identification and dissemination of good practice in learning and teaching
- Supporting and promoting educational and institutional research
You might want to get in touch directly with Head of Educational Development if you:
- have queries about the management of the Academic Development Programme.
- wish to be considered for nomination of the National Teaching Fellowship Scheme.
- need support with curriculum development.